[rescue] WTB: serial cables

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:08:07 CDT 2008

On 12 Jun 2008, at 00:40, Gaz God wrote:

> Cisco console cable is what your looking for.
>
> Check out ebay their usually a selection available.

http://store.boxfire.com/72338301bx.html

CISCO 72-3383-01 Rollover Console Cable.

I've got 3 or 4 of them off of eBay. Most Cisco equipment that uses
them comes wit ha free one and a lot of people end up with a box full
of spares when they put a large selection of CISCO gear into a new
installation, so there's not likely to be a shortage.

Failing that the search I did on Google to turn that up turned up a
large range of vendors selling them on the webbernett.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>