[rescue] Iris Indigo Elan - can't determine CPU speed (Halford Johnson)

Mike michaelgreen42 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 23:41:29 CDT 2008

Dunno about the first part but the second means you need to swap the battery
on the motherboard.  Every Indigo I've ever seen has this problem.
Unfortunately the batteries on R4K's are soldered in :(  To fix this for me
it took two people one with the soldering iron and the other holding on the
other side of the battery with a pair of vise grips wiggling back and forth.