[rescue] Looking for pneumatic automation stuff

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Tue Jun 3 09:02:27 CDT 2008

At 08:51 AM 6/3/2008 , Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>We're looking for some bits and pieces of pneumatic automation stuff.
>Bimba, fesco, SMC ... cylinders, solenoid valve thingys, quick connect
>pieces... surplus.. (it's for a project for DEFCON).
>
>Also wouldn't mind an Allen Bradley Panelview HMI or two.

Didn't I ask you once before about this?  I've a Panelview, some assorted
peripherals, and some pneumatic valves taking up space in my garage.

We use a ton of Festo (what's fesco?) at work.  If you don't mind used and
abused stuff with a bit of chicken funkification, I might be able to help
you out.

--
newell  N5TNL