[rescue] AT&T 3b1 software

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Wed Jul 30 23:00:11 CDT 2008

Due to a problem created by the HVAC repairman my basement floor was
covered with water. All of the particleboard cabinetry and boxes that
were in the basement had to be thrown out. In the process of reordering
the basement I unpacked my 3b1. Surprisingly the 3b1 booted with nary a
glitch. Pressing my luck I checked to see if the 5.25" floppies
with the system and developer software were any good. I was able to
read ALL the floppies that had software for the 3b1. Not only was I
able to read the floppies, but I was also able to read the 0.25" tape
backups I had of the system. I have the system,developer, DWB, GKS, GSS
and LPI fortran disks transfered to the 3b1. If you have a 3b1 that still
works send me some email.