[rescue] [geeks] Free: Sun GDM20D10

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jul 23 20:48:29 CDT 2008

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Ten or eleven years ago, I managed to acquire an IBM 6091-19 19" monitor
> and got it working with Windows and X11.

I had a 6091-023 on my desk at $ISP.  It looked -really- nice connected to
my Octane.  It eventually developed electrical problems (screen would fade
slowly and then instantly brighten, would wiggle from side to side), and I
gave it to our local monitor repair-guy to play with.

It was a great display, so long as you didn't have to move it.  There
must've been 50 pounds of glass in the thing.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi