[rescue] WTD: CG4/CG6 for a 3/80 - good price paid

silvercreekvalley silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 11:00:42 CDT 2008

I'm looking for a colour framebuffer for a 3/80, the
68030 based Sun in a SPARCstation like box :)

These are tough to find, so I'm offering up to $300
for a working colour 3/80 framebuffer if anyone
has one...

The part numbers are

501-1443

or

501-1505

Note that the common 3/60 colour framebuffers will not
work. The back-panel is completely different, and I
think the P4 connector is reversed (might be wrong
on that). I have several of these anyway...

Anyway - only the above two part numbers are valid as
far as I know.

Reply off list.

Many Thanks

Ian.