[rescue] E3000 free to good home (or trade for working SU3000RM)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Jul 11 10:04:09 CDT 2008

E3000, missing plastics one side (left, I think) and top, all three PPUs
present and working, 6x336MHz, 2GB RAM with room for 4GB more, plus
several extra boards, one spare CPU (if I can find it), and a scattering
of minor accessories such as GBICs.  Realistically, the odds are against
my ever putting it back into service again.

Pick-up only, in New Hampshire; freight cost would most likely be
prohibitive.  If you happen to have a working SU3000RM you'd be willing
to trade, it'd be very welcome, and I'd gladly trade back my own
SU3000RM if you think you can fix it.  (It powers up but complains of
unbalanced load.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.