[rescue] Sun Blade 150

Halford Johnson halfordjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:53:22 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a Sun Blade 150 in unknown condition.  It came with no RAM and beeped
indicating it had no RAM.  I added 512mb of RAM from a Netra X1, this
eliminated the beep and it seemed to spin up. I have tried: hooking a VGA
monitor to it, hooking a serial cable to it; both to no avail.  It simply
refuses to speak/identify itself.  I am out of ideas.  I am beginning to
think it is the motherboard/processor.  Does anyone have any other ideas.
or does anyone have a spare SB100/150 motherboard/proc?

Any advice/help/tips will be appreciated.

---
Hal Johnson
Programmer