[rescue] AIX 6.1-capable boxes?

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Tue Jul 8 13:17:05 CDT 2008

Happy Tuesday, all!

Question the group... where would one find relatively inexpensive IBM
hardware for some home tinkering? We're moving to AIX 6.1 at work, and
my only real experience with AIX is about a month of 4.3 a long time
back... I'm obviously a bit behind the ball here. I know that 6.1 only
supports a relatively newer subset of the POWER line, but I'm realizing
that I've been out of the rescue game long enough now that I can't
remember who all the good places for non-PeeCee stuff are.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!