[rescue] Wanted - 3B2

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Mon Jul 7 16:20:48 CDT 2008

I attended and then worked for Bradley University in Peoria Illinois and
AT&T was a large corporate sponsor for the university at the time.   We
had lots of AT&T computers around campus.   The 3B15 was in the computer
science department.    The 3B5 was running telephone billing software
since we had an AT&T PBX.  3B2s were used in the Admissions department
running a custom build database and Microsoft Word for word processing.

I actually won a raffle for a 3B1 from an AT&T VAR.   Funny thing was
that the AT&T VAR made their first million dollars in sales by selling
floppy disks to businesses...back when they were $25-$50 for a box of
25.

johnl