[rescue] Sun 21" CRTs (was: Feedback on Sun 24" LCD?)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:05:42 CDT 2008

Hey, my NeXT color monitor does something similar.  It ticks or
something, the picture jumps a little bit, and then it's fine again
for a couple of minutes.   My guess is something is arcing over, but
don't know enough about how these things are built to know for sure.
Any ideas?   Also, is anybody getting rid of a good color NeXT monitor
near New Mexico by chance? (can't hurt to ask!)

Thanks,
Bob