[rescue] Wanted - 3B2

Jerry K sun.mail.list at oryx.cc
Mon Jul 7 16:04:11 CDT 2008

I worked on 3B2 600's and 600GR during my time in the Air Force.  Those
models were rack mounted for us.

I don't have experience with any of the other models, but I have good
memories of the ones (above) that I worked with.

There are a number of good 3B1/3B2 sites out on the internet, with
software and updates to download.

Jerry K