[rescue] Feedback on Sun 24" LCD?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Jul 7 13:16:17 CDT 2008

Robert wrote, "Any 10 year old CRT will outperform it."

   And yet, it's still a 24" LCD, so if you just want a big display,
lower power (?), and a smaller form factor, it's fine.

  I have a 24" Sun LCD [is it the same one? Dual inputs?] on the desk of
our budget analyst, connected to an HP laptop. She can display huge
tracts of spreadsheets without constantly scrolling, so simply put her
life is good. Mind you, I wouldn't have given it to someone doing, say,
color-matching or retouching or video work -- which gets back to
Robert's post.

   So Steve, if it fits your needs, go for it.

- Will
P.S. I think the cable in thw back was a little flimsy, so watch out for
it.
--
Will Enestvedt
Providence, RI