[rescue] Cheap, fast, PC server

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:42:04 CST 2008

Bill,

Can I chat with you off line about this sometime?  This year I'm going
to implement a fail over cluster for hosting all our existing servers
in a virtualized environment (be it with VMWare, Windows Virtual
Server, or a combination of the two.  iSCSI storage on the back and
and diskless booting of the cluster is the goal (internal disks for
swap only).

-Bob