[rescue] Sun Netra T20 DC Power Supply

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sat Jan 26 13:17:02 CST 2008

Yes, I know why it was so cheap. I didn't know before hand what the
power supply was, but I still got a 1.2GHz CPU out of the deal.

And it's a T4, not a T1. A different beast entirely. :) I have a few
T1 200s too, and they're nice machines, but not as nice as this T4
has the potential to be. Assuming  can get it running. :)