[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:46:48 CST 2008

No, it's a regular sized license that the FCC grants.  I don't know
what it looked like in the past, but right now it looks just like a
ham license.  It's a license for an operator, NOT a station.  It's
also not a permit.  (L in GROL is for license).  FCC charges $35 for
each of the two tests that make up this license, plus another $35 for
the RADAR endorsement.

-Bob