[rescue] Wanted. Blade1000 monitor replacement

George Wyche gw at citasystems.com
Thu Jan 17 22:36:06 CST 2008

@All

My 20 inch crt for this Blade1000 is losing all of its contrast. It has
to warm up for an hour just to be tolerable.

Anybody, in the Austin surrounding area have a substitute? I'm not a
pack rat and hence have nothing to trade, but $, travel-time to pick up,
and have a big desk to put a quickly losing favor CRT on.

George Wyche