[rescue] offer - VAX 4000/500 cluster

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Fri Jan 4 12:40:04 CST 2008

Hi,

Due to lack of space, I've got to part with my VAX 4000/500 cluster. It
consists of a pair of VAX 4000/500 servers, and a third identical-looking
DSSI BA disk cabinet. I was last using this as a single system, and had
moved a memory board from one node to the other, but as far as I know all
works.  I'm including the DSSI cables. This includes quite a few DSSI disks.
This also includes a KZQSA SCSI card, external SCSI cdrom drive, and
OpenVMS VAX media. This also includes several HSD30 DSSI RAID controllers,
for connecting SCSI disks, though I have neither the SCSI cables nor disks
to go with these.

I don't think this is worth a lot, but was hoping for something
useful but smaller in trade. Of interest would be an IBM p Series
server, *recent* Sun or Cisco gear, or possibly PDP8/e printed
service manuals and/or spare cards.

This is available for local pickup only, near Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)