[rescue] Misc machines up for grabs..

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Fri Jan 4 11:14:58 CST 2008

We just moved into a new office, and upon inspection the shop has a derelict workstation pile.  Got the o.k. from IT to take what I want, they said "Its all broken stuff"... yeah sure... I've heard that before.

Here the short list:
Sparc 20 w/ LEO card! - Sorry I'm taking this one :)

Blade 100 (case is in bad shape, but may be salvageable)
Two Hp Visualize c3000 tower - Not in bad shape overall.  Drives and sleds all in place.
Hp Visualize C360 - same condition with some scrapes, etc.
Two Hp 2600b Workstation - look to be in decent shape.
There is also a huge Dell server - don't know the model, but it appears to have all the cards still installed.

I'll dig around some more and see what else I can find.

Let me know in the next day or so if anyone is interested.  I would prefer to not ship whole boxes as its a royal pain.  If you are local, let me know and I can arrange for you to look at them.  I'm happy to pull bits if you just need parts.  All graphics cards, sleds, etc are in place.  You just pay for shipping and boxing up..

- Chris Purdy