[rescue] Sun floppy

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Dec 28 12:58:12 CST 2008

Several people have recently mentioned cleaning out and dumpstering old
Sun hardware.  Would any of you happen by chance to have a Sun
power-eject floppy lying around that will work in a Voyager?  I've
become pretty convinced the floppy in my Voyager is toast, and started
to tear it down the other day to swap out the floppy only to realize
just before I started that the only spare Sun floppy I have came out of
a damaged U5, and will NOT be compatible.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.