[rescue] Mac OS X Server 10.0

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Dec 17 11:46:37 CST 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Julian C. Dunn wrote:

> I'm afraid this is already spoken for by people many times over. Who knew
> people would be more interested in this than in Solaris 8!!

I still kick myself occasionally for not picking up a copy of Mac OS X
Server 1.0 when the local Half-Price Books had a couple for $40.  It might
not be useful for much, but it's certainly a unique curiosity.

--
Jonathan Patschke < "There is great satisfaction in building good tools
Elgin, TX          > for other people to use."