[rescue] Looking for System V Release 4

Tom Manos tmanos at me.com
Wed Aug 27 08:11:22 CDT 2008

Steve,

That would e great, and I'll try to be patient. In truth, this will be a little server I'm building, so I wouldn't be installing X11, and the key is still the dev tools. But I really appreciate your willingness to try.

Cheers,
Tom

I just might. We ran SVR4 "Destiny" on 386 and 486 hardware when I worked at
a large tire retailer in the upper Midwest in the mid 90's.

Whether I still have a QIC tape and boot floppies is a good question, but I
know approximately which geological strata in my basement could contain it.

Not sure if we had the full dev tools, but we did have X11.

I'll dig, but it might be a while.

Steve