[rescue] Need help with PortMaster PM2 recovery

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Mon Aug 25 10:42:23 CDT 2008

I used to manage these, but flushed the cache long ago.

Best resource is www.portmasters.com
They have manuals, downloads, etc.

There isn't enough memory to hold ComOS and the system messages file at
the same time.   If you look on portmasters.com you may find the error
messages file or look at the download section for it.   This will help
you translate the errors.

You might also verify that you can tftp the files using another TFTP
client.   TFTP is picky about file permissions, etc.  It would rule out
any tftp server issues.

johnl