[rescue] USB port card for sBus?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Aug 25 09:33:20 CDT 2008

> Do you have a URL for that pre-ST project?

I think that those atari 8 bit USB carts are multigame storage units.
Probably a microcontroller that gets data from the PC and pushes it into
RAM that is also connected to the Atari, so that you can load stuff into
the cart from the PC.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is what he saw. They
are called "Multicarts" .. many are flash based. They are made for the
atari 2600 on up through modern gameboys. I've seen friends that had
Gameboys playing games fro micro-SD cards and what not.

http://home.arcor.de/grasel/sio2usb_e.htm
http://www.atarimax.com/usb5200/documentation/