[rescue] FTGH: Sun CPU modules

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 14:43:43 CDT 2008

--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:13:48PM -0700, Curious George
> wrote:
>
> > If it is of use, I'll add it to the pile (the good thing
> > about the USPS flat rate boxes is you can ship *lead* in them
> > for the same price!!  :>   I wonder if anyone has actually
> > tried that??)
>
> There is a weight limit to those boxes of 70 pounds.

<grin>  Oh, I imagine there is *some* weight limit -- I know
when used for international shipping it is 20 pounds -- but,
for all practical purposes, it wold really be hard to get
70 pounds of *anything* into < ~0.5 cu ft (e.g., filling
it with *water* would only be about 30 pounds.... i.e.,
shipping "saline" solution)