[rescue] Slightly OT: ?Bad Cap Saga

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Aug 21 00:53:07 CDT 2008

>>> Even if that's true of most of them (I'm not competent to comment
>>> on that), how does that justify cutting off the rest?
>> Becuase in a world where people buy according to price from the
>> wholesaler, to the retailer, to the customer, any extra feature adds
>> more money to the final price.

Sure.  I'm perfectly willing to pay extra to get various useful
features, from expansion slots to onboard audio to...parallel ports.

Except, of course, that with expansion slots and onboard audio, I have
those choices, whereas with parallel ports, I don't.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org