[rescue] Slightly OT:  Bad Cap Saga

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 17:05:08 CDT 2008

>From: Jonathan Groll <lists at groll.co.za>
>Date: 2008/08/18 Mon PM 03:40:22 EDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Slightly OT:  Bad Cap Saga

>On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:30:38AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 07:45:38AM -0700, Luke Goembel wrote:
>> > I build electronic devices that are
>> > meant for use in space. In a vacuum
>> > environment, electrolytic caps are
>> > not allowed because they leak/explode
>> > when in vacuum. I suspect they wouldn't
>> > be allowed because of their notoriously
>> > short lifetime even if they didn't
>> > explode in vacuum.
>>
>> are you posting this, say, by chance,
>> from something with a 40-column display
>> like a commodore 64? 8-)
>>
>Ah! The anti-Lionel!

Tee-Hee.

I let your mail client format the mail you read, if you have a mail window that is 132 columns wide, you should see my posts in all it's glorious 132 columns...

I don't press "enter" when my cursour hits the end of the screen - I haven't doen that since I stopped using a manual typewritter ;^)

Lionel