[rescue] Slightly OT: Bad Cap Saga

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:17:05 CDT 2008

> You seem to be lumping *everything* that John Q Public purchases
> into the category of "cheap consumer electronics".  Are there
> any things that you *dont* put in this category that John Q
> Public (I assume we are using "consumer" to refer *to* John
> Q Public and *not* in the more generic sense -- where every
> purchaser, including instutions, are technically "consumers")
> would purchase?  Is there a dollar amount involved?  Or, some
> abstract sense of "quality"?

Ladies and Gentlemen! This years reward for most gratuitous use of the
asterisk is the Sun-rescue list. Not since 1985's blatant exploitation
in ANSI porn have we seen such masterful use!

Keep up the good work and here's to another year of the asterisk!

--
Rick Hamell
Tech Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog