[rescue] For rescue: IBM RS/6000 J30

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:28:18 CDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Mike Hebel <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:
> You are an evil bastard.  Do you know why you are an evil bastard?  I work
> in Rolling Meadows and have a pickup truck today.
>
> *sigh*  Let me see if I've got someone to give it to before I try and
> rescue it.

Ha! So do I (work in RM, that is.)

This must be the right list to post it to.  I've been trying on
ClassicCmp and no bites there.

I guess this is a good time to plug our local collectors list, too.
We're basically a broad-spectrum local verison of ClassicCmp; all
types and interests welcome.  We also try to meet up every other month
or so:

http://chiclassiccomp.org