[rescue] Rescued O2

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 10:18:29 CDT 2008

Hi,

An O2 fell into my lap, yesterday.  I am clueless about these.
But, hoping the hardware would be good for multimedia work. (?)

What do I need to know to determine if it is worth the trouble
to keep?  Appears to have 6.5 installed along with some sort of
specialized application software (i.e., I believe it was part
of a medical instrument).  Of course, no root password so I'll
have to start over (probably worth doing anyways since it
only has a 9G drive in it).

Also, now that SGI "is no more" (?), where can I find a copy
of 6.5 (My 6.2 CD set apparently does not support this model?)