[rescue] Gear FS/Free

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 15:20:33 CDT 2008

I have a ton (literally, if not more) of Sun, SGI and other gear that I
would be willing to part with. Pretty much everything from SS1's to E4x00's
(and SGI Predator to Origin 2000). Some I would like money for, but others
would be free.
I am moving to Los Angeles, and will not have room for my 200+ machines. I
am still working on the details, but I might be driving a uhaul down to LA,
so I could drop off things along the way (but it would have to be on my
schedule since I won't have much time. If I don't drive, it would have to be
shipped (or local pickup).

I would post a list, but I don't have time to make one (with 200+ machines
it would take a while).

If you are interested in anything, let me know what you are looking for.

thanks
shawn