[rescue] Apple 2GB Quantum Fireball ST SCSI HD

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Aug 7 12:50:09 CDT 2008

>>> I suppose the same can be said for the 32bit sparc hardware (ie.
>>> ss10/ss20).
>> There are lots of other SPARC32 machines; equating "32bit sparc
>> hardware" with "ss10/ss20" is not fair.
> Ummm, I did say ie. :-)

Exactly.  If you'd said "eg", I'd've had only the quibble that you
didn't add a "some" in the text before the parenthesis.  But with "ie"
- Latin "id est", translation "that is" - you were equating the two.

> Do 4c's and 4d's have this problem too?  Anyone?

If anyone cares, I can dig out various machines and try them.  I've got
examples of most of the common SBus Sus....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org