[rescue] Apple 2GB Quantum Fireball ST SCSI HD

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Aug 6 16:24:16 CDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 02:13:29PM -0700, Nadine Miller wrote:
> A good place to track down and/or sell 50-pin SCSI gear (and
> centronics) would be the Low-End Mac list.  There are still a lot of
> people out there using Classic Macs.

Speaking of that, I'm cleaning out my office and need to give away
a powermac 7200/90. Anyone on this list in Israel that want's it?

It's just the computer. Includes built in SCSI CD-ROM and some sort of
hard drive, floppy drive, and a relatively recent battery. Has some RAM
too, but to be honest, I don't feel like diging it out and hooking it up
to see.

Geoff.