[rescue] Selling or giving away my IPX + monitor

Ari Johnson iamtheari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:39:17 CDT 2008

I will have to check into the shipping costs.  I don't know how much
it will cost to pack the monitor up, probably $15-20, and I don't own
a scale so I'll have to find a way to weight it.  I hope to get around
to that this week sometime for you.  I'll check on what it would cost
to send the IPX, too.  Any interest in the keyboard &c.?

You wrote:

Actually, my 13w3 Display just crapped out, and I have a love affair with CRTs.

How much for shipping to zip 60201, as I'm definitely interested, and
an IPX with a working floppy and keyboard/mouse is something I've also
been after.

Thanks,

-- Ian Finder