[rescue] Vintage Computer Festival/Midwest 4 - Just one week away

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun Apr 20 17:17:36 CDT 2008

Just a reminder that next weekend is my 4th annual Vintage Computer
Festival/Midwest, held at Purdue University's Stewart Center.  The
event has speakers from 11am until 1pm each day, and the exhibits are
open from 1pm until 5pm.  The ticket price is $5 per day, or free if
you're 17 or under, or have a valid Purdue student ID.

The event is a celebration of the history of computing, and the machine
and people that got us to where we are today.  There will be lots of
neat technology, and this year we have a door prize of an IBM PCjr from
1983!  The PCjr was IBM's first attempt at an inexpensive home
computer.

I've got several exhibitors signed up, but still have room for more; if
you want to show up to show off your collection, or have a few things
to sell off at the consignment sale, sign up to be an exhibitor at
http://vintage.org/2008/midwest/, or send me an email at this address.
Exhibitors get one free t-shirt and free admission, which is included
in the $10 per table fee.

Pat