[rescue] Downsizing

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Apr 19 13:46:07 CDT 2008

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
>> I'm downsizing my over abundant computer 'collection'...
>>
>> This stuff is best offer (that includes free if local pickup (Sharon,
>> MA 02067).
>
> If no-one offers money for these:

I might have bites on the Indy (at least the R5K).  I'll get you the
scoop on the R4K
Indy(s) I have soon.

The IICX, Quadra 650, Centris 650 (turns out does have LC cpu, I must
have been
thinking of a different Centris 650 that had a full 040).  The IIsi
appears should be
available as well.

>> SGI Indy R4K (fastest R4K (for Indy) CPU (forget speed/cache)), no
>> drives, unsure of ram
>> SGI Indy R5K (fastest R5K (for Indy) CPU (forget speed/cache)), no
>> drives, unsure of ram
>> Apple Macintosh IIcx (possibly funky power supply)
>> Apple Macintosh Quadra 650 (unsure of drive/ram config)
>> Apple Macintosh IIsi (very clean)
>> Apple Macintosh Centris 650 (with LC CPU upgraded to 'full' 68040)
>
> I'd be interested, and am able to pick up from your home.

Is there anything else you are looking for ?

I have a IIfx (two actually, one in a genuine IIfx case, one in a
'straight' II case).
I have a Workgroup Server 95 (w/o the special board, so it is basically
a quadra
950).  Those would not be free however.

I have other things as well when you come... you can look around the
basement
computer storage area.  Might not be much more free stuff at the moment
though.

When would you want to pick up (I will have to get back to you on the
IIsi and
the R4K Indy(s)).

-- Curt