[rescue] FS: Sonnet Tempo Trio Mac, T133FWU2-M

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 17 22:29:51 CDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:24:20PM -0400, Edwin Guillot wrote:
> PS:  Thank you Bill, for the time and effort you put into sunhelp.org.

You're welcome!

On this note, I'm looking for an older G4 system to run OSX 10.3 and 10.4
on (dual-boot) so that I can use it to reproduce and troubleshoot problems
that people send into machelp.org (I answer 10-15 questions/day lately).

If anybody has an older system they'd like to donate, let me know.
Barebones is fine as long as it has video - I can dig up CDROM/HD/RAM.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas