[rescue] Domain name registrars?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Apr 16 06:14:39 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:43:50AM -0500, Scott Newell wrote:
> Who do y'all like to use these days?

Since nobody else has mentioned them yet, I register my .com/.net/.org
through Joker.

But AFAICS, there's nothing that actually differentiates registrars except
the price. Joker charges in Euros and I don't seem to pay the German VAT on
registrations, which reduces the price slightly over doing it with a local
firm.

For .uk, I just do them through my ISP, Webtapestry. I'm still looking for
somebody who can register me a .pm domain.