[rescue] E250 temperatures

Charles Monett camonett at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 12:37:25 CDT 2008

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Yeah, I never feel like a machine is REALLY beefy unless it takes more than
> 10-15 minutes to run through a full diag boot (like the big Alpha boxes at
> $JOB-1).
>
> Bill
Full diag boot? I'm unsure on that one, but my RS/6000's (7012-39H and
the 7011-220** being the main offenders, followed by the 7044-270, and
the 7044-170) would come close.

The only other complaints come from shipping and them saying something
about "here's your dead body".

** - Yes, I wouldn't call my -220 "beefy". However, it does get a
mention due to it being quite well constructed, and very resistant to
internal damage.