[rescue] E250 temperatures

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 19:11:19 CDT 2008

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>Date: 2008/04/12 Sat PM 05:58:16 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] E250 temperatures

<snip>

>I can't wait to make this system the new ohno.mrbill.net.
>I've had it for a year and a half now, and firmware issues (fixed
>in development, but not publicly released just yet) have
>kept me from deploying it.  Hopefully in the next month or so.

Details? I'm suprised that an error in the system was detected by you, filed with Sun, and a patch still not available for something over a few months. I'm not saying you didn't see the error, or that you didn't report it, just that the clear implication is that the error was documented and hung around for so long on such a "prestige" product as the T1000...

Did you just find the error (and most of the 18 months delay in the cutover were due to other reasons[0]) or has it been very elusive?

Lionel

[0] The best laid plans of mice and men...