[rescue] Suns available in Germany

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 00:48:08 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 01:09:45PM +0200, EEDJIT (me) wrote:
> 4x SPARCstation 10
> 2x SPARCstation 20
> 5x Ultra 5 (both sBus and UPA versions)

Then Bill Bradford came around and pointed out:
> The U5 *only* came with PCI/UPA.  Maybe you have a mix of SS5s and U5s?
> (the U10 and the U5 are the same machine, in different cases)

Sorry, this line was complete nonsense on my part. This item has to read:
"5x Ultra _1_ (both sBus and UPA versions). I hope this makes more sense this time. Thanks for putting me straight.

I'm answering the requests individually, off list.

So long,
--
Arno Kletzander
Student Assistant // Studentische Hilfskraft

Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free