[rescue] Sun V120

silvercreekvalley silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 09:16:54 CDT 2008

More things on my 'wants' list - might as well
get it all out in one go...

Anyone have a spare V120 for sale? This was the
update to the earlier Netra server and is a 1U
unit which will fit into a telco rack rather than
the usual 25" deep Sun rack. It doesnt need to
have HD, but does need to be working :)

I'm building up a small rack for home use, and
dont want the full size racks as they are too
big for the 'office'. I can manage to fit the
smaller 20" deep racks though.

Thanks

Ian.