[rescue] What a load of...

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Sun Sep 30 12:23:40 CDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 06:51:57PM +0200, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> One thing you don't see too much of, in this part of France (mid-South, not
> on the coast), is performance cars.  Lots of folks driving regular cars
> fast, yeah, but identifiable performance cars, nah.

I've not been to France yet, but I've noticed similar in other parts of
Europe. Even cruising the autobahns, performance cars seemed to be few and
far between. I see more Porsches, Ferraris, AMG Mercedes, M-BMWs, S-Audis
etc on the roads here in South Africa that I have in Europe. Strange.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj at turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/