[rescue] Multiple framebuffers

silvercreekvalley silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 05:24:06 CDT 2007

I'd like to run my Blade 1000 with 2 framebuffers. Its
currently
fitted with an Elite m6 and an Expert3D Lite. The
Elite seems
a bit better on OpenGL stuff, but the Expert3D seems
to run to
a higher resolution.

When I boot the sun, it picks up the Elite as the
primary framebuffer
and the Expert3D is just blank output, although it is
present in the
framebuffer list.

Any idea how to set both cards up, with the Expert as
the primary
framebuffer and the Elite as a secondary buffer
(preferabbly also
working with X11). I'm running Solaris 10 incidently.

I've googled for info, and read various bits of info,
but nothing
seems to do the trick.

Cheers

Ian.