[rescue] Sunshack and Sun stuff to giveaway

Mon Oct 29 17:23:54 CDT 2007

>> Sorry, but-- I don't feel any particular compulsion to limit myself
>> to reasons that don't seem silly to you. :-)
> Oh, I wouldn't dream of you doing that... :)

:-)

> You won't use one compiler because it has bugs which also appear in
> the one you will use.

Do they?  I certainly haven't noticed them in any non-sparc64 version,
though admittedly I haven't tried that particular test.

[test]

Hmm, yes, it appears alpha suffers from a very similar bug.  Ugh.
Thanks for prodding me into discovering that.  I should probably turn
the report into a toolchain PR.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca