[rescue] Sunshack and Sun stuff to giveaway

Scott Quinn compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Sun Oct 28 00:06:55 CDT 2007

I'm going to be going out tomorrow to rescue a load of Sun stuff (I
have been told that there are Ultra-2s, Ultra-1s, SPARCstations and
parts, but don't know more specifics). Anyone here have something they
want that I should keep my eye out for? I don't think I can fit it all
in my car, so just for prioritizing. Seattle area.

Also, does anyone know what happened to sunshack.org? It's been down
the past couple of days and I'm not sure if it's permanent or just
temporary futz.