[rescue] Never thought I'd ask this

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 22 12:42:58 CDT 2007

Magnus wrote:
> Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> ......Bah.  Can't do it.  The Ubuntu installer CD requires 320MB RAM.
>

> I have to call foul on this.
>
> I've had no problem installing Ubuntu on systems with 128MB RAM.

OK, the download page I originally got to SAID that the live-CD
installer requires 320MB RAM to perform an installation.  Subsequently
someone pointed me at the "alternate" installer CD, and I can no longer
find the page that said it requires 320MB to install.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.