[rescue] Sun-3-era kit [was Re: Reviewing some of my old Unix and CP/M systems, plus some searchings]

Fri Oct 19 14:36:27 CDT 2007

>> The best keyboard - in my opinion, of course, which caveat really
>> applies to most keyboard quality discussions - was one I used on a
>> Symbolics Lisp Machine back in...the late '80s, I think it was.
> Was the ADB Symbolics keyboard any good?

I don't know; as far as I can recall that too is one I've never used.

Hmm.  The keyboard I'm using now - a Sun type-3 :) - has 95 keys.
That's only 7 more than my Korg, and there certainly are at least 7
keys I never-or-almost-never use.  I wonder what it would be like to
type on a designed-for-music keyboard....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca