[rescue] Reviewing some of my old Unix and CP/M systems, plus some searchings

Sergio Pedraja spedraja at ono.com
Fri Oct 19 09:59:12 CDT 2007

Hello. I could unbox finally some of my old Unix machines. All starts up
(but not the Apollo). I was searching spares or complements for these items:

* For a couple of Sun3/60 plus one Sun3/50. All are orphan of (at least) any
kind of screen, hard disk, or keyboard
* For one AT&T 3B2/400, I'm searching for expansion boards (network adapters
preferred) and disk external enclosures
* For one HP Apollo. It's power supply is dead (exploded is more exact).

About the CP/M and MP/M systems:

* One Altos 486. Needs a new power supply (because it don't have)
* One SGS ux8. It needs one 8" floppy. I'm not sure about this one...
perhaps a Tandon. The floppy unit is thin (half size)

About systems actually of my interest if the oppotunity of obtain one could
exist, I should like to put the hands in one Masscomp and/or one PDP11
Unibus system.

If someone has some spares of this kind availables for these machines and
want to get rid of them, or even do some trade, contact me off-list, please.
Same for the systems that I'm searching.

Thanks and Greetings
Sergio