[rescue] what the heck is it

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Oct 16 21:39:16 CDT 2007

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 11:44:34AM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>

>> My money is on it being an 8080-based dedicated word processor...
>>

> I'll take that bet and raise it to a Z80. :-)
>
> Geoff.

I'll have pictures to follow at some point... but you are both wrong :-)
It's an 8085 :-)

I'm guessing this is not going to be much of an interest for anyone to
rescue... so it's likely to end up as electronic parts and donate it's
drive mechs...
and then become a disposal problem (or a 'nifty' case for a PC mod).

Reminds me I have a Contel CADO, that I doubt is of much use to anyone
(although it is a computer).  Anyone know much about Contel CADOs ?

-- Curt